Tuesday, August 22, 2017

THE GIRL BEHIND THE CAMERA

I called this photo "The Girl Behind the Camera" because I almost exclusively take all my own photos. However, this is usually in a blogging or informational capacity. Today, the photo is about my new profile photo in Second Life.

Sometimes, I see something someone is wearing--an outfit, an accessory, a beautiful makeup, and I wonder where they got that...but, they have not given any information about what they are wearing, or using, or where to get it. I like to share this information with others because I know I like to have it available for me. So, here are the credits for the photo so anyone can find these things if they also want them.

But, first, the new photo.


CREDITS

BODYSUIT BY R2 FASHION

r2 A/D/E hakuya suit top white[Maitreya]
r2 A/D/E hakuya suit under white[Maitreya]


GLOVES BY SWEET TEA: Sweet Tea Metallic Design Basics - All in One Hud (APPLIER)

EARRINGS BY ZURI JEWELRY: Zuri Rayna- Asha Gemchange Dragonfly Earrings Gold

COLLAR BY AISLING: .aisling. Nura Collar {Simple}


BODY PARTS

HAIR BY ELIKATIRA: [e] Sophia

EYESHADOW BY STUDIO EXPOSURE: S.E LELUTKA BARBIE DOLL PALLETE POWDER PACK MAKEUP

LIPSTICK BY ALASKAMETRO: alaskametro<3 "Fall Runway" makeup - LIPSTICKS



ALWAYS WORN UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED

BENTO CATE HEAD BY LELUTKA: LeLutka.Head.Cate 3.0


EARS BY MANDALA: [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU


SYSTEM SHAPE BY AVID: Avid Gothic Avatar - Mist (MODIFIED)

MESH BODY BY MAITREYA: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1


HANDS AND FEET BY SLINK

Slink Hands - Dynamic - Female V1.3
Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet  V3.2


SKIN BY GLAM AFFAIR: Glam Affair - Luminay ( LeLutka Applier ) Europa


EYEBROWS BY AVADA: *Sinful Curves* Eyebrows Classic Black Appliers Hud


EYES BY MAYFLY: Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eye (Sea Green Shadow, w2)

No comments:

Post a Comment